« Home | El Diario de Miss Gonzalez II » | Cuvée d'Hermitage II » | Poco a poco seremos una legión » | Of Bodily Tortures and Good "Vines" » | El Diario de Miss Gonzalez 1 » | Miss Gonzalez » | ... Como la M30, estoy en obras indefinidas... Und... » 

Sunday, May 14, 2006 

Blogs y demas Patranhas / Blogs and Stuff

Tú con la escopeta de plástico al hombro, con cinco balines en el bolsillo (100 pesetillas por recarga de metralla), y los patitos pasan, con una diana pintada en la barriga, cierras los ojos y disparas a ver si te toca el perrito piloto.
PUM! Perrito piloto o no, sentarse ante la pantalla del Blogger, viendo los ultimos "updates" pasar, ratón en mano, es como lo de dispararle al patito de la feria. A la caza del blog; con un poco de suerte te toca el perrito piloto y acabas leyendo un blog decente. Con menos suerte, acabas con un blog escrito en cuadraditos (ruso, japones, árabe tal vez) o con el blog de turno de tia en bikini mostrando caché (o falta de...).
Claro que como en la tómbola, lo que es un premio para unos, para otros es basura. Pero a lo tonto a lo tonto me he pasado la tarde delante de esa lista interminable de blogs. Y saldra el mío también? Y habrá alguien cazando patitos en red como yo?



Stuff is what happens when you spend a full afternoon sitting in front of the main page @ Blogger.
Stuff that reminds me of days spent at the funfair trying to fish a rubber duck in a pond of ... rubber ducks. The pool of ducks in this case is the "just updated" list of blogs, titles of random jewels that pass in threes before your eyes. To retrieve your price, you just have to clik: you may get a fantastic rant, an arty photoblog, a pageful of squares written in either Russian or Japanese (knowing your languages does help in the hunt), or a Pileful of Boring Bog (under which title I would classify the random babe-in-beach photoblog for the promotion of the said "model" among others)...
Stuff is what happens when you fish for blogs, and my afternoon has been thus full of stuff. Am I the only one fishing? Perhaps someone will have just fished my blog and will be quietly storing it under that Pileful of Boring Bog...

Now, how do I translate Pilefuls of Boring Bog into Spanish, and Patranhas into English?

Hey there, I finally managed to get an account, so I can actually comment. And I also fed you into my lj, so I can read your posts there, jipeeeee.

Post a Comment
XMAS3

About me

  • I'm Granpatranha
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GranPatranha. Make your own badge here.

Previous Patranhas

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Found in