« Home | Sofa Days » | El Diario de Miss González XXVIII » | 8th June » | SLOW! » | Balloon Girl » | El Diario de Miss Gonzalez XXVII » | Incursión musical » | Doodle of the day / Monigote del día » | El Diario de Miss Gonzalez XXVI » | It's a boy... no... it's a girl... no... » 

Sunday, June 24, 2007 

New Plant


Flores
Originally uploaded by GranPatranha
We saw this luscious plant in the supermarket and I had to buy it! Just gave me an excuse to try out my new fab acrylic paints. I am still trying to get to grips with them as I was accustomed to using plastic paint (normal wallpainting pots, out from the tin, splashin colours directly onto the canvas). I am quite pleased with the watercolour effect even though composition and the rest are quite amateurish. Ah well... practice makes perfect.

Labels: , ,

XMAS3

About me

  • I'm Granpatranha
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GranPatranha. Make your own badge here.

Previous Patranhas

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Found in