« Home | April's... fools.... » | Illustration Friday - Homage » | Easter » | El Diario de Miss Gonzalez XXXIII » | Incursión Musical - Flux » | El test de la planta ("trial by plant") » | El Diario de Miss Gonzalez XXXII » | Incursión Musical "Bat for Lashes" » | Kinteto Musikene » | En el patio del colegio » 

Saturday, April 12, 2008 

Illustration Friday - Fail

"ARE YOU FAILING?" That is what my other half says when I fail to open airtight pots, juice cartons, wine bottles, beer bottles, cut cheese, reach the top shelf, open the door, so on and so forth... No, I'm not a very graceful person as you may have already gathered. So, armed with my spoon and a blowtorch, here I am, facing one of my foes... the jam pot!



Labels: , , , , , ,

No es fácil... ni un poquito jejeje...

Me encantó esta ilu, Miss González :)

gracias Pati! me alegro de verte por estos lares :)

Post a Comment
XMAS3

About me

  • I'm Granpatranha
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GranPatranha. Make your own badge here.

Previous Patranhas

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Found in