« Home | El Diario de Miss Gonzalez IV » | Socks » | Placeres Serigráficos » | Grizzly Man » | El Diario de Miss Gonzalez III » | Blogs y demas Patranhas / Blogs and Stuff » | El Diario de Miss Gonzalez II » | Cuvée d'Hermitage II » | Poco a poco seremos una legión » | Of Bodily Tortures and Good "Vines" » 

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 

Weddings

Weddings happen... and they all happen at the same time. It is like living in the sad English winter, where nothing shines or blooms... and suddenly, with the first ray of sun, everything just pops out of their underground shelters, and flowers appear here and there, not just one but one, but all at the same time. Trees get their leaves on, birds sing, and all that stuff. All of it just in one morning "pop!" and you think "blimey! spring is here, let's get my camera before it is over" because it will be over sooner than we expect.

Weddings are the same, "pop!" they just happen, and you have to get aeroplane tickets, dresses, shoes, think of presents, organise your calendar, ask for days off at the office, think on how quickly time is passing and get a "more or less middle life to quarter of a life" crisis all on the same week - much to the disgrace of your credit card aaaand of your status as a happy singleton.

I guess that we are just on that time of life, which will quickly give way to a winter without parties and a new spring full of baby showers. There is no point in hiding, sigh :(

oooooohhhhhh, crisis approaching.

Poor soul. I'm glad that at least you can go to Rosa's and Anand's wedding. I tried everything, but no luck with ticket, none at all.

Please take loooooaaaaaaadddddssss of pictures and send them to me.

Uh I say, I'm gonna carry my camera and document it to the last minute, there is not going to be a single embarrasing moment left without being recorded. Unless I am eating the wedding cake in which case, I am afraid that whatever happens I will be more worried about stuffing me mouth than taking a piccie.

Kuss kuss

hm, not funny. Pictures more important than fooooood. Think of poor little me sitting here, well, hang on, I'll be carrying boxes and cupboards, beds and matresses down the staircase and probably injure my back while hoisting up the washing machine. I neeeeeed some cheering up. So, maybe you could supress your primeval insticts of feeding for just a little bit and send me those embarrassing pictures. Including some of your grace!!!!

Post a Comment
XMAS3

About me

  • I'm Granpatranha
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GranPatranha. Make your own badge here.

Previous Patranhas

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Found in