« Home | Porque Sí » | The Waterloo and City Line » | The eternal Peter Pan » | El Diario de Miss Gonzalez XVII » | Vuelve a casa por Navidad » | FelizBlogodía / HappyBlogday 2006 » | De nuevo....... On the move again.......... » | Canciones de Juventud III » | Why English is so Effing hard III » | El Diario de Miss Gonzalez XVI » 

Saturday, September 23, 2006 

Crazy

Great song, great lyrics. An insight into the thoughts of those that have been "there"
Para mí, la canción del anho. Una mirada directa al abismo que une la locura y la lucided.
p.d. la traducción está hecha al tuntún así que si sabéis Inglés recomiendo que saquéis vuestras propias conclusiones del original, no vaya a ser que acabemos "lost in translation" ;)

Gnarls Barkley, Crazy

I remember when I lost my mind
Recuerdo claramente el momento en el que perdí la cabeza
There was something so pleasant about that place
Y el sentimiento de bienestar que me llenaba en aquel lugar
Even your emotions had an echo
Donde incluso las emociones tenían su propio eco
And so much space.
Y tanto espacio.
And when you're out there
Y cuando te encuentras allí
Without care,
Sin que nada importe
Yeah, I was out of touch
Si, estaba descolgado por completo del mundo
But it wasn't because I didn't know enough
Pero no era porque no supiese lo suficiente;
I just knew too much
Simplemente sabía demasiado
Does that make me crazy? Possibly...
Crees que estoy loco por ello? Tal vez...
And I hope that you are having the time of your life
Espero que estés disfrutando del mejor momento de tu vida
But think twice, that's my only advice
Pero piénsatelo una vez más, sólo eso te recomiendo.
Come on now, who do you, who do you, who do you,
who do you think you are,
Venga hombre, quién te crees que eres?
Ha ha ha bless your soul
Ha ha ha, pobre incauto
You really think you're in control
De verdad piensas que está todo bajo control? ......

XMAS3

About me

  • I'm Granpatranha
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GranPatranha. Make your own badge here.

Previous Patranhas

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Found in