« Home | Illustration Friday: Captain » | El Diario de Miss Gonzalez XXIX » | Negra Sombra » | A Cautionary Tale » | Blast to the past! » | Momento aburguesado » | New Plant » | Sofa Days » | El Diario de Miss González XXVIII » | 8th June » 

Saturday, August 25, 2007 

Illustration Friday: Visitors


Ah well... quality is not fantastic, but clicky on the image to check the big sized granny. This one is for those moments of man flu where no-one is around to tuck you in bed and feed you homemade chicken soup and just be generally patient with you when you are in a foul mood. Do not underestimate the importance of grannies.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

how clever, and cute.

Oh I love your style!

that's wonderful. I like the concept and style. poor you! go get some chicken soup!

Ahhh... ¡me encanta! la voy a sacar porque extraño mucho a mi mamá y ella es senda abuelita :)

thanks! I will go get my chicken soup now and hide under the duvet...

Me encanta, gran idea y precioso dibujo.

Very cool take on the topic. I also really like your illustration style.

gracias, thanks, espero que os alegre el día :)

Post a Comment
XMAS3

About me

  • I'm Granpatranha
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GranPatranha. Make your own badge here.

Previous Patranhas

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Found in