« Home | El Diario de Miss Gonzalez VIII » | Thank God for deodorant » | El Diario de Miss Gonzalez VII » | Summer Ant-ics » | El Diario de Miss Gonzalez VI » | Fascinating Fascinators » | El diario de Miss Gonzalez V » | 8th June 1978 » | Weddings » | El Diario de Miss Gonzalez IV » 

Saturday, June 24, 2006 

Noite de San Xoan

Aaaaaw, I missed my friends last night. This was the night where nobody sleeps in Coruña, where we sing and jump around the bonfire on the beach. Freezing, sand inside your shoes and litres of fuel. Not a single toilet around, masses of people in crazy celebration, but what the hell, a night is a night is a night...



Please send me piccies if you have any!

XMAS3

About me

  • I'm Granpatranha
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from GranPatranha. Make your own badge here.

Previous Patranhas

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Found in